In this episode of the human library podcast, we discussed the subject of spirituality, life, happiness, and peace with @Swami Nikhileshwarananda who is a monk of the Ramakrishna Mission. At present, he is the Adhyaksh of the Ramakrishna Ashrama at Rajkot. He studied chemical engineering and also pursued post-graduation in Industrial engineering. He worked as a management consultant for a brief period of time before he decided to renounce his life for serving humanity. He extensively travels across India and many countries to preach the universal message of Vedanta. Swamiji delivers lectures at the management, industrial and educational institutions trying to address modern-day issues through spirituality.
Books mentioned in the talk:
1) Complete works of Swami Vivekananda (9 volumes)
2) Karma Yoga by Swami Vivekananda
3) The Work As I See It by Albert Einstein
4) The Phenomenon of Man by Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
5) Happiness and peace in everyday life and Nurturing Relationships: The Art of Caring and Sharing by Swami Nikhileshwarananda